FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What type of batteries does this unit use?
The Aura Portable Nebulizer uses standard AA Batteries. Please note: The AC adapter does not recharge the batteries.
2. How do I clean this device?
Please check out our instructional video for step by step cleaning guidance
3. Should I use distilled water to clean the mesh?
No. Distilled water will damage the device. We recommend using only tap water or sterile saline.
4. How long does a treatment take with this device?
Because of its advanced vibrating mesh technology, typical treatments take no longer than 10 to 15 minutes.
5. How often does the medicine cup need to be replaced?
For optimal performance, we recommend to replace the cup every 6 (six) months.
6. Can I use this outside of the USA? Does this work worldwide?
The unit runs on AA batteries. The adapter is rated at 100-240V so it can be used worldwide with a voltage adapter.
7. Is this unit suitable for children?
Yes. This unit is designed for use by both adults and children.
8. My unit sometimes shuts off in the middle of a treatment. What can I do to avoid this?
Sometimes, when tinkering with the on/off button the device may shut off intermittently. To resolve this issue, hold the power button down for 10 seconds until it flashes purple once. This will resolve the intermittent shut off.
Question not answered? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll answer it as soon as possible.